New service

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cwarren78

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 28, 2018
Central Ky
anyone gotten a better deal calling dish vs dish.com?

4 tv's on at250 no addons, 2 tv's will be wireless

also, I have freezes on credit, any idea which credit bureau they check?

anyone gotten a better deal calling dish vs dish.com?

4 tv's on at250 no addons, 2 tv's will be wireless

also, I have freezes on credit, any idea which credit bureau they check?

I got a better deal online, until shortly after I ordered, and then I had to call customer service as what the website showed I ordered did not match the email confirmation. The CSR on the phone fixed my issue. If you have a local retailer with a good reputation (check google reviews), a lot of people here would say to go local. I did not have that option.

Reactions: JSheridan
I got a better deal online, until shortly after I ordered, and then I had to call customer service as what the website showed I ordered did not match the email confirmation. The CSR on the phone fixed my issue. If you have a local retailer with a good reputation (check google reviews), a lot of people here would say to go local. I did not have that option.

Not only check Google Reviews but call the local retailer and see if they answer the phone. If they do then talk to them and get a feel for how much they know and how good their service is going to be.

Reactions: ncted
Want to go local, nearest is 48 miles....most likely go with online....previous homeowner had dish, left his hd dish behind......so that may be useable.

Equifax, and then I think they use Transunion as a backup.

Same deal if you go online, retailer or call 800 333 Dish.

Call a local retailer and they will be glad to have your business

Hope TransUnion is the backup...Equifax is messed up, can't get it to unfreeze...TransUnion was no problem....will know here shortly....

give yourself plenty of advanced time if you need to lift/unfreeze your equifax credit report....nothing has worked so far...

and you may have a freeze and not know it, many people report this has happened to them

i filed a complaint with cfpb today, but that can take 15-60 days to resolve, if it even does.....

trying one last option in the meantime....will update thread if i find something that works

Without question. Mine did last time I called the one nearest was about 45 miles.

A dealer is going to make Atleast $400/$500 per sale and install.

I’m in detroit, it’s not uncommon for me to drive to Wisconsin, Chicago, Ohio, Pennsylvania, NY, and even Connecticut for a commercial job.

Residential jobs I’ll stay within 2 hours due to the higher churn factor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)