New Slimline Dish Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ronm69

Original poster
Feb 11, 2008
I need confirmation that the new slimline dish will pick up all satellites between 72w and 119w. I believe there are currently 6 satellites (72,99,101,103,110,119), is this correct? I live in SC and before the slimline came out we were required to have two separate dishes to pick up the locals on 72w. Now with the slimline, supposedly we now only need the one dish to pick up all the channels. I got this info from a DTV rep on the phone. Thanks.

The SlimLine only "sees" orbital locations 99,101,103,110,119

What is your DMA?

I just confirmed your info with another DTV rep that actually knew what she was talking about this time. I appreciate your quick response though. I still need the new dish for HD, so I will just have to use my old dish for the 72 satellite. Hopefully they will move the locals off the 72 soon. Thanks again.

Last edited:
What are the coordinates for the 72.5 location? I was told 44.3 elevation and 216.2 azimuth. I am in the 29579 zip code.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts