New Smart Cards

jmjunkin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 23, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Whatever happened to this? I have not gotten anything yet. The reason I ask is one of my 622's the other day came up with a message about putting in a smart card. I just did a reboot and everything was back to normal but it got me thinking about this again. I thought they were sending these out starting in June. Has anyone actually gotten a new one?

it depends on the rcvr box that you have if got an internal smart card type of rcvr and the problem still exist try to troubleshoot it over the phone if verified that the internal smart card is not being detected, you need to replace the rcvr for external smart cards need to replace the smart card alone

It is not illegal to subscribe to ExpressVu in the United States.

Installing the smart cards was simple open the door put the card in the empty smartcard slot then got a notice on my screen to go to the ExpressVu website and activate them.

Did that and a few minutes later was watching TV again.

????????????????????

it depends on the rcvr box that you have if got an internal smart card type of rcvr and the problem still exist try to troubleshoot it over the phone if verified that the internal smart card is not being detected, you need to replace the rcvr for external smart cards need to replace the smart card alone

Punctuation:
The use of standard marks and signs in writing and printing to separate words into sentences, clauses, and phrases in order to clarify meaning.

It is not illegal to subscribe to ExpressVu in the United States.

Installing the smart cards was simple open the door put the card in the empty smartcard slot then got a notice on my screen to go to the ExpressVu website and activate them.

Did that and a few minutes later was watching TV again.

But you use a Canadian broker to sub to ExpressVu right? I didn't know you could legally sub in this country.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts