New Smart Cards

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I got my card in the mail. The card # doesn't match the number for my 622. I called the 1-888-0230-7836 and followed the automated directions. It comes to a point where it asks if I have a message on my screen, if so press 1 else press 2. There's no message on my screen so I press 2.

Option 2 hangs up the phone.

the card number is not supposed to match. the receiver number is printed on the letter just above the card, that is what should match.

Are the new smart cards that were issued recently designed to permit picture and sound only with the card? I took the card out and the receiver still gets full picture and sound?

Note: this is for the Dish 311 receiver in the guest room.

Finally got mine today. Now my 622 is acting schizophrenic. Telling me it is recording Survivor on the Schedule screen but not on the My Recordings screen. Sigh...

Ted

I Have Turbo Gold on a 622 VIP-when i put the smart card in it appears my programming changed as i have a bunch of SD channels i didn't have before. I should note i made a change of programming recently. I lost Fox News HD when the new card went in. Guess i need to call them and see what is up.

Notice to folks with 622/722 that get the new Purple cards and have multiple External Hard Drives for Archiving. Don't freak out when you plug in a drive that you haven't had plugged in for awhile. You'll get a message telling you that the events on the drive need to be updated. Go ahead and do it, otherwise you won't be able to access them with the new G3 card installed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)