New Smartcard Poll (Feb)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Have you received your new smartcard(s)?

• Yes

Votes: 145 72.1%
  • Not yet

Votes: 49 24.4%
  • Receiver already has the new card built in

Votes: 7 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
problems getting smart cards

I have 1 722 and 1 211 and 2 301s. The smart card for the 722 come in my p.o. box but i lease the 722 and i own the 2 301s and the 211 so i reactivated the 2 301s and the 211 to get the new cards to avoid the 50.00 charge later for the cards but they send the cards to my physical address instead of my po box. They have donr this 3 times so my cards for my 211 and 301s keep expireing and it's getting very agervating so i'm thinking about getting directv. Has anybody had this problem and if so what did you do about it?

It is hard to get a straight answer out of Dish CSR's when you chat with them. On Feb 26, I spoke to a CSR who told me that it was noted that mine had gone out that day. The next day I spoke with another CSR who advised me that it had NOT gone out and they were not sure when it would would. The CSR on Friday told me that I would get an email from Dish when it they were shipping. Can anyone advise if they have a recieved an email before they got their card???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)