Please reply by conversation.

Groundhog

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Nov 9, 2005
Central Texas
My R-15 upgraded to version 10AF Tuesday morning. Don't know about what is changed. :D

Denman007 said:
I keep getting download error and not my DVR won't do anything but try to download software. What can I do?

I am getting the exact same problem... curious to know if anyone else has... or is there a remedy for this, because it is driving me NUTS!

Figured out the problem... Just an FYI for the post here... (Of course, now after solving the problem I feel like a complete moron)

Make sure both satellite ln cables are connected, and haven't worked loose in some way. :)

And now, you don't have to spend 30 mins on the phone with support....

Caller ID

I have had the R15 since it was released last year and the Caller ID never worked reliably. The newest update – 0x10AF – was downloaded on 03/21 and coincidentally the caller ID started working perfectly after that.

belmont said:
Figured out the problem... Just an FYI for the post here... (Of course, now after solving the problem I feel like a complete moron)

Make sure both satellite ln cables are connected, and haven't worked loose in some way. :)

And now, you don't have to spend 30 mins on the phone with support....

At the time of the download, I only had 1 line in. So I don't think that was the problem. I just let the stupid thing keep trying the download, after the 5th time, it worked. lol

Allegedly, D* did not release the software to all DMAs at once -- but the old version tried to get it ANYWAYS.

Apparently fixed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)