Free D* DVR?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

HBKbiggestfan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 16, 2006
D* is offering SD DVR's for FREE to new customers. Im a long-time "Valued" D* customer. Is it possible I can call retention and upgrade my 35hr. TiVo DVR (from 2004) to the 100 hr. DVR Plus for free even though Im a current customer? If so how should i approach the CSR? All feedback is much appreciated. Thanks

HBKbiggestfan said:
D* is offering SD DVR's for FREE to new customers. Im a long-time "Valued" D* customer. Is it possible I can call retention and upgrade my 35hr. TiVo DVR (from 2004) to the 100 hr. DVR Plus for free even though Im a current customer? If so how should i approach the CSR? All feedback is much appreciated. Thanks

i find if you make the call, be nice most of the csr's will do whatever they can . it has always worked for me, but with the new leasing plan they may not have as many options as before

true. but like i said, im a "Valued" customer. I've been with D* nearly 4 yrs. now. I think the fact that the lease price is $99 for current customer, that it could be dropped. Hopefully at least. Thanks for the input btw, always appreciated.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)