New Software Update times out

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I clarified that, I meant disconnect from power. If you disconnect it, it might miss the update.

I ALWAYS shut turn the power off on my older HR22 and H21 receivers, and always tell my customers to do so as well for anything up to an HR24...do an info test on your temp and you'll see why...my HR22 is at around 90 degrees off, but runs as high as 117 degrees when the power is on. Also, a laptop fan connected to the usb port works great when a receiver is inclosed in a glass cabinet.

I ALWAYS shut turn the power off on my older HR22 and H21 receivers, and always tell my customers to do so as well for anything up to an HR24...do an info test on your temp and you'll see why...my HR22 is at around 90 degrees off, but runs as high as 117 degrees when the power is on. Also, a laptop fan connected to the usb port works great when a receiver is inclosed in a glass cabinet.

My HR34 used to reach 126 sometimes!

90* is COLD and 117* is about normal for these units, no problem.

My HR20's use to run up to 127* without any issues, typically they would be around 117* but it did climb higher from time to time.

Fwiw, the unit will shut down if it gets much higher, I think like 134* shuts it down.
Same thing happens when it's too COLD, usually under 30* I think will trigger the shut down.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)