new software update U321 for Hopper 3 (1 Viewer)

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 18, 2008
good morning friends i want to let you know this morning i got a new software update U321 @ 12:21AM so far this is what i got so far when you press apps on your remote you will get a small box and it will show Entertain,Features,Sports,Deals,Weather,Upgrades.there may more other updates with this software release so who ever can check them out i sure appreciate it very much.

Thanks

Allen Bluegras
Illinois

Reactions: Rixos

Hall

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 14, 2004
Germantown OH
I wonder if the ota is working right now ? It has been two months since the last update: 5/29.
On the Hopper 2, it appears that editing the channel list, adding, removing, etc channels works "normal" now. I suspect this fix applies to the H3 as well.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I wonder if the ota is working right now ? It has been two months since the last update: 5/29.

I do not believe this contains the OTA fix. While there are a number of fixes in there this update was mainly to support the Olympics, including live linear 4K video support.

Wade_Garrett

May 14, 2016
Chicago
Had my hopes up that Dish decided to fix the dolby audio issue as well. No luck. Is there a formal way to get that in front of them instead of waiting and hoping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts