new software update U321 for Hopper 3

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
good morning friends i want to let you know this morning i got a new software update U321 @ 12:21AM so far this is what i got so far when you press apps on your remote you will get a small box and it will show Entertain,Features,Sports,Deals,Weather,Upgrades.there may more other updates with this software release so who ever can check them out i sure appreciate it very much.

Thanks

Allen Bluegras
Illinois

Reactions: Rixos
I wonder if the ota is working right now ? It has been two months since the last update: 5/29.
On the Hopper 2, it appears that editing the channel list, adding, removing, etc channels works "normal" now. I suspect this fix applies to the H3 as well.

I wonder if the ota is working right now ? It has been two months since the last update: 5/29.

I do not believe this contains the OTA fix. While there are a number of fixes in there this update was mainly to support the Olympics, including live linear 4K video support.

Had my hopes up that Dish decided to fix the dolby audio issue as well. No luck. Is there a formal way to get that in front of them instead of waiting and hoping?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)