Status
Please reply by conversation.

caseyf57

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Cutting Edge
Apr 7, 2008
Bethpage, NY
I have an HR22-100 and at 6:27 am 04/07/2011 I have new software 0x459. I have not seen anything about this new software. Does anyone know what this either fixes or adds to the receiver. Is there any other HR receivers that have had an update from the last update started on 02/11/2011. I have just noticed that I have 1080p added to my TV Resolutions.

Sounds like a National Release went out, normally this happens over night so you don't see it and are not effected.
Check the CE forum for more info on the software version, many have been using it for awhile now.

Your signal can actually show better after new software than before. Happened with an install I had Tuesday. Signal wouldn't pass IV before, but after software download it did. Lol

I have an H24/200 receiver and is still showing my software as 0x450. Was this new software update national cause if so I haven't received the update yet. Also, is this software update OTA or do you have to have a phone line connected to your receiver? I ask because I don't have any of my phone lines connected to it aswell as my network/router isn't connected to it also. Let me know. Thanks!!

Software updates are delivered via the satellite.
And the original post referenced software for the HR22 DVR.
I don't know which level the non DVRs are at.

I have an H24/200 receiver and is still showing my software as 0x450. Was this new software update national cause if so I haven't received the update yet. Also, is this software update OTA or do you have to have a phone line connected to your receiver? I ask because I don't have any of my phone lines connected to it aswell as my network/router isn't connected to it also. Let me know. Thanks!!

The software updates for D* recvrs come over the dish itself.
It's possible that the software just hasn't gotten to your recvr yet, D* will often send out update in staggered applications, this way they can keep track of how it is working and not have the whole country calling in if something should go wrong.

Software updates are delivered via the satellite.
And the original post referenced software for the HR22 DVR.
I don't know which level the non DVRs are at.

That could possibly be why then I never received the update. Because the update is for only DVR receivers inwhich I don't have an DVR receiver.....I only have a standard/regular HD receiver! Thanks anyways!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)