new STB DVR coming soon?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

johnner1999

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 18, 2004
earth
Anyone know of any upcoming hardware from D* in the next few weeks?

I called them last night to suspend my account as I have been using CableVision and a TiVo HD box. And figured i'd suspend my account with D* to both give me an out if the PQ with CV and SDV issues make want to switch back. Plus I didn't really want to pay the ETF LOL

I know CSR's sometimes give "non-accurate" info but this person said OK i'll suspend the account and I know you like using TiVo better since our DVR has given you problems. Please wait two maybe three weeks as we have new DRV's coming??? I asked TiVo's? he said NO those are not till maybe end of year. but to just keep my account suspended...

So any one know what he might be talking about?

thanks
John

this is the 2nd time this month i read something like this so i don't know what to think except that if something is coming it will just be a continuation of the their current line of DVR's with the only difference being the hard drive. HR21,22,23 are examples of that.

Nothing in a manner of weeks. There is a partnership with Tivo, probably end of the year or early next year for a new HD TIVO.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)