New Sub Channels in Lexington, KY

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

WayneG

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Lexington, KY
Just noticed last night the WDKY has added 56.2, a new sub channel. It is The Cool TV music video channel.

Also, WLEX added 18.3 a couple of weeks ago. So far it's just a weather radar channel.

You may need to re-scan to see these new sub channels.

I was really hoping that one of our local stations would add Retro TV. Maybe one of our 3 weather channels will switch one of these days.

I have read that the 18.3 is temporary for the WEG games. But it is interesting as it is 16x9 480i.

And I hear you on Retro - my folks are on an OTA only setup (with a 4 tuner BeyondTV dvr) and I think they would enjoy that channel.

I didn't know 18.3 was only temporary. Maybe WLEX can be convinced to add Retro at that spot. I bet they would get more viewers than most of NBC's programming on 18.1.

Austin recently added this "Cool TV" thing, and it will be on 54.2 which is a new subchannel.

We lost RTN a while back and get Spanish subchannels and this. Not exactly a good deal if you ask me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)