new subscriber deals got worse

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bela_blasko2006

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 4, 2006
Bartlesville, OK
Noticed in the last few weeks they took the HD for life off all the packs except the premier one. What was $7 for DVR service is now $17 a month for DVR and HD. Guess i will wait to switch from dish. Currently i pay $82 a month for americas top 250 with HD, the HD extra pack, and the sports . Does anyone know of any codes to get the HD for life on the lower packs?

Noticed in the last few weeks they took the HD for life off all the packs except the premier one. What was $7 for DVR service is now $17 a month for DVR and HD. Guess i will wait to switch from dish. Currently i pay $82 a month for americas top 250 with HD, the HD extra pack, and the sports . Does anyone know of any codes to get the HD for life on the lower packs?

D*'s DVR's are not $ 17 p/m

Nothing has changed except the promotional time that the HD for Life deal is over.

An addl. DVR to the system is $ 5 for the programming to be mirrored, just like always.

The new promotion doesn't give free HD for the the Choice Xtra Plan and also no free Starz/Showtime for 3 months. That is a total increase of $288 over two years !

I am glad I got in under the old promo . . :)

Not the case with E* anymore either. Anyways, this is the time for the Sunday Ticket deal. If you are interested in football, it is a good deal, beacsue HD for life is included in it. If you're not into football, then it's not a great deal. However, I am still getting flyers and mailings, as of yesterday, for the $24 off the first year and $14 off the second, etc. even after I signed up. Maybe it is a local thing. Watch your mailbox.

S~

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)