New subscriber

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jadiff

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 21, 2006
Hi all-

I am an E* sub and just signed with D* yesterday. Install is the 5th. I want to keep the E* dishes and lines connected. Will the installer (Ironwood Central Pa) install the dish on the roof and run new lines to my 4 TV's as free installation?

Thanks-
Diff-

Yes, if that is what you specify when the installer is there. Make sure you walk through the installation with him BEFORE he starts work. In addition, you should probably be the one to be home when your appointment is and not somebody else.

Highly recomend YOU being there, and check signal strength screens for EVERY satellite location before the tech leaves. 103c is most important for HD.

I know a local retailer who does A1 quality installs.If you stay the course with DTV,good luck with Ironwood.Most of Ironwood,s Techs are overloaded with work and do not take their time with the install.My Brother has been the local DTV dealer in central Pa. since 97.

I know a local retailer who does A1 quality installs.If you stay the course with DTV,good luck with Ironwood.Most of Ironwood,s Techs are overloaded with work and do not take their time with the install.My Brother has been the local DTV dealer in central Pa. since 97.

Welcome to the site !!!

It only take a few more minutes to peak the dish correctly ....

Jimbo

Thanks all. I will be the one home.

Are you saying that Ironwood is a bad choice and I should go through "your" local dealer or another? If I went through a local dealer, would I get a different installer? Can I still get the AAA deal?

Diff-

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts