"NEW" Technology for DirecTV ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ahh I got ya now... unfortunately scheduling does not work that way.. we have to make a special trip just for you in order to be in the area just based on how the scheduler works. It sucks but unless you happen to see a van driving around and flag him down then offer say 20 bucks just to do a site survey.. your not gonna get a tech out to your house without setting up an account first.
Understood. I'll have to ponder this somemore.

If I was a field Tech like you I'd be raising hell ! LOL !

The best thing do do IMHO, is VOTE for the Political Party that does NOT support Corporate/CEO GREED! :>)
Dear God, now were gonna go Political ?

I got a simple solution and it's probably been suggested already ... Seeing you want a D* tech to drive out to your place when they cover very large areas already going from 1 job to another, a much easier solution would be to look in your local Yellow Pages and find a Independent installation group that will come out to do the survey and end up using them for the installation, they usually have most of the same offers available.

This way you can have them come out at a time available to both of you and you can just pay them, remember, you will NOT get a FREE Installation with this type of set up, so you'll pay more in the long run as you'll be paying thier prices per hour instead.

Dear God, now were gonna go Political ?

I got a simple solution and it's probably been suggested already ... Seeing you want a D* tech to drive out to your place when they cover very large areas already going from 1 job to another, a much easier solution would be to look in your local Yellow Pages and find a Independent installation group that will come out to do the survey and end up using them for the installation, they usually have most of the same offers available.

This way you can have them come out at a time available to both of you and you can just pay them, remember, you will NOT get a FREE Installation with this type of set up, so you'll pay more in the long run as you'll be paying thier prices per hour instead.
I didn't mention WHICH Party to Vote for, so it's Technically NOT Political. I know better than to get into a Political/Religious pissing match on the Internet. That's why I dis-LIKE Facebook. LOL!

Thank you for your input.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)