New Test Channel in Tampa Bay

onegeek

Original poster
Jun 8, 2006
Clearwater, FL
I noticed a new test channel while flipping through the OSG last night:

989 sodp

I also noticed an HBO Preview Channel, but it was dated in the info March 17-21. Possible Free Preview this weekend?

Anyway, the test channel was listed as SODP, I can't think of anything this could be besides Starz OD. (Finally!) I just cancelled all my prem. channels because of the lack of Starz OD. If they do launch Starz OD, theres a good chance I'll at least resubscribe to Starz

Fingers Crossed, for FIOS that is! ;)

onegeek said:

989 sodp

I also noticed an HBO Preview Channel, but it was dated in the info March 17-21. Possible Free Preview this weekend?

Anyway, the test channel was listed as SODP, I can't think of anything this could be besides Starz OD. (Finally!) I just cancelled all my prem. channels because of the lack of Starz OD. If they do launch Starz OD, theres a good chance I'll at least resubscribe to Starz

I asked about this and so far I only got a call back from one contact and she told me that Cinemax HD, Starz HD, Encore On Demand and Starz On Demand will be coming very soon. So expect more test channels to show up soon enough.

onegeek said:

989 sodp

Just checked the OSG again, both of those channels have disappeared.

i may have info later. the question: even if i do, can we believe it? we'll see.

EDITED TO ADD: i'm being told sometime in 2007 for starz and cinemax hd, according to info allegedly told to my source!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)