new to Dish :)

crazyjoezx

Original poster
Feb 20, 2007
1st post for SG, and a new dish network user as well few things i gotta ask being a new user and all...
1) how can i change the channel of mini Pic while in PIP? or even at all....its stuck on HD kungfu

2)on some channles the side of the screen are cut off....like in the bottom right where it would say.."HBO HD" all ill see is "HB"..i played with the settings on my TV and the 622 put it at 16:9 or 4X3 no matter how i do it ,it cuts off...anyways thanks for the help if anyone can help :)

As has already been stated, use the swap button to change tuners for PIP. Hitting the * (star) format button until it goes to "Normal" may do the trick -- unless you get to "Normal" and still have cutoff on the sides and/or top and bottom. If this is the case, your set has large overscan and may need to have the geometry adjusted in the service menu to fix the overscan. This is usually an issue with CRT RPTV's.

yup,the swap button
and the format button both worked,thanks for the qick replys,wish the PIP was a lil easier to use but its fine thanks again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)