New TO DVR. Why Do you have to pay a fee?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
To piggy back on this thread a little, why do you have to pay a fee if your phone line isn't connected to the receiver? The only thing I see it is used for is paying your bill on your receiver, other than that everything is downloaded via satelite.

There are a few advantages to the phone line connection like caller id and to be able to order ppv movies. DishNetwork however wants to know that the equipment is where it is supposed to be.

ByrdWatcher said:
There are a few advantages to the phone line connection like caller id and to be able to order ppv movies. DishNetwork however wants to know that the equipment is where it is supposed to be.

yes what about us who has full change to Cellur?? We have no land line. Why pay for something you dont need?

typerk said:
To piggy back on this thread a little, why do you have to pay a fee if your phone line isn't connected to the receiver? The only thing I see it is used for is paying your bill on your receiver, other than that everything is downloaded via satelite.

FYI, Directv doesn't make you do this. I have a feeling they will someday though :no.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts