New to forum and need help!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cruzin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
michigan
Hello, first day at the forum. I have a strange problem. I was trying something new today and now I have problems. I have a muzak dish set at 97deg for fta radio. I thought I would try the original lnb on the dish to see what it would see. I had a dual linear on it with a 97 quality. Ok heres what happened when I put the strange looking commercial lnb on it. It thought that is was on sat 110. I had great quality 97 still. Nothing would come in so I went back to my store bought linear and it will not give me audio or video on 97. I get free channel nasa on 119 but when I switch to 97 it tells me on the screen "no audio/video" I have a cs5000 I use for this. When I go to my antenna setup and set the settings, in this case I use lnb power on, single, 11750, 22khz off. I go over to manual scan and go down to 11835 on sat 97 and have 97 quality. And at the top of the page it tells me I am on sat 110. If I have a channel list in it with my favorite free radio stations it wipes it out and puts sat 148 in its place. never seen anything like it. I was very carefull to turn off all power to fta boxes before doing any work. Could have the commercial lnb hurt my receiver? could I have messed up the store bought lnb? If I have 97 quality would the lnb be bad. Any suggestions out there? thanks

>Could have the commercial lnb hurt my receiver?

Seriously unlikely.

Check your connections and go back to the linear LNB. Also you may have to recheck alignment.

Got it figured out. I needed to use the 22khz for my zinwell. Thanks for the reply
>Could have the commercial lnb hurt my receiver?

Seriously unlikely.

Check your connections and go back to the linear LNB. Also you may have to recheck alignment.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts