New to FTA world and looking for spanish channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Motor and cool wheather

I have a concern, will the motor wistand the long winters that we have here in Canada. What is your experience?

Is the dish something that I will have to be moving around to get the best signal or when it is installed that's it? :confused:

It seems that the more I get in to this the more questions I have.

Thank you for your kindly support

Giraldilla said:
I have a concern, will the motor wistand the long winters that we have here in Canada. What is your experience?
I live as close to Canada (Minnesota 45N 93W) and my motor has survived 3 MN winters...snow, -30F mornings (ran like a champ those mornings) :)

Is the dish something that I will have to be moving around to get the best signal or when it is installed that's it? :confused:

once youre aimed thats pretty much it. As long as its set up right, the rest falls into place

3rd winter for me also with the SAME "genuine" SG2100, NEVER misses a beat :)

ExtremeView Magnum XV-3300 or COOLSAT 5000

Hi guys,

What would you recommend for receiver,:confused: the ExtremeView Magnum XV-3300 or COOLSAT 5000

Thanks

Depending on what Spanish channels you want, I have C-band I get over 100 Spanish feeds, if you do go Ku-band only I would not go below a 1 meter or 1.2 meter dish. There are two great fta dealers in Montreal and should not be to far from you.

www.rpssat.com
www.kusat.com
Good Luck!

I got the info from this website

I have read and hear all good reviews about the coolsat 5000, but I saw this info on this website and started to wonder which one was better. The coolsat is sold with the card reader already installed. What is the benefit or purpose of that?

http://www.coolsatsdirect.ca/

Thanks

I've worked with kusat before tfor a couple FTA boxes and my ExpressVu/StarChocie receivers. Real nice people and fast (even shipping south of the 48th parallel)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)