New To IPTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BananaFace

Original poster
Mar 4, 2015
Bronx,New York
Hello,

I am wondering if you guys can help me.I am new to IPTV I have been a satellite person for many years and with that getting a bit difficult now I am thinking about getting into the IPTV scene.

I hope my questions are not too annoying I tried researching online, but it's hard to get trustworthy information for some reason.

What should my setup be like? Should I get a Roku box? I am interesting in live streaming I saw places like BonWTV and WowTV offering services for that kind of thing but can't seem to find any info if they are legit or not.

I'm in the Caribbean so I want to know what might work for me since I'm outside of the USA.

Thanks for any help.

As Juan posted, Google "KODI" and also 'Rasberry Pi"
With a little bit of reading and a 75$ investment you should be OK.

As for the legitimacy of most of these IPTV services... yeah ..well..nevermind.
I never heard of BonWTV...checked it out and they only access bank transfers (red flag).

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Thats not much of an answer but thanks for sharing anyways chief! :clapping
Haha, there is a reason for that.
A search on community builds will pretty much give anyone a good idea of whats available. Each one has its own twist, different skins, add ons, ect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts