New Turbo Commerical

bkushner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2005
Audubon, NJ
In the new Turbo commercial running on dish over and over, it says

"You now have access to over 100 HD Channels".

Well I take it YOU means ME, so how do I access these 100 channels?

With the remote.

What packages do you have? You may not get all of them.
Even with the everything package, no one can get all of them. Out of market RNSs, which are counted towards their total, are game only. Since Dish does not have most of the sports packages that would allow one to access the games on these channels, in a sense they cannot get them.

Even with the everything package, no one can get all of them. Out of market RNSs, which are counted towards their total, are game only. Since Dish does not have most of the sports packages that would allow one to access the games on these channels, in a sense they cannot get them.

Not exactly accurate...the NHL and NBA packages are mostly games on RSNs. Also, those who sub to multi-sport get a number of college games broadcast in HD out of market.

Is this the same as full-time HD? No way...

On the other hand, its still waaaay more HD than D* carries on the "HD" versions of MTV, VH1, and CMT...

You need Vampz to post how RSN's don't count like he does in any D* thread about channel numbers.;)

LMAO. I've been wondering the same thing.

Wonder when the public will hold companies accountable for misleading advertising.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)