new video on channel 103 showing the new voice remote

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
hi guys i was flipping through channels and i caught a new video on the new hopper 3 insider where they tell you everything going on with the new voice remote i want to let you folks know about it.

Thanks

allen bluegras

What's your take on it, Allen? Honestly, I think that in fine just knowing the number combination of what I am looking for, or pressing in a search the same that I use to on Metroid or any other early NES or Turbo Graphix 16 game. (Yes, I'm one of a few that owned the system, go Bonk's Adventure!)

I didn't like it at first but I use mine all the time now, but I almost never use the voice feature as I forget it is there.

Then there are times I pick up not voice remotes trying to use the voice features.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

What's your take on it, Allen? Honestly, I think that in fine just knowing the number combination of what I am looking for, or pressing in a search the same that I use to on Metroid or any other early NES or Turbo Graphix 16 game. (Yes, I'm one of a few that owned the system, go Bonk's Adventure!)
i dont have the remote yet i was watching the coverage on channel 103 i like the one i got now i will eventually switch over to the new remote but not yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts