new video on channel 103 showing the new voice remote

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
hi guys i was flipping through channels and i caught a new video on the new hopper 3 insider where they tell you everything going on with the new voice remote i want to let you folks know about it.

Thanks

allen bluegras

What's your take on it, Allen? Honestly, I think that in fine just knowing the number combination of what I am looking for, or pressing in a search the same that I use to on Metroid or any other early NES or Turbo Graphix 16 game. (Yes, I'm one of a few that owned the system, go Bonk's Adventure!)

I didn't like it at first but I use mine all the time now, but I almost never use the voice feature as I forget it is there.

Then there are times I pick up not voice remotes trying to use the voice features.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

What's your take on it, Allen? Honestly, I think that in fine just knowing the number combination of what I am looking for, or pressing in a search the same that I use to on Metroid or any other early NES or Turbo Graphix 16 game. (Yes, I'm one of a few that owned the system, go Bonk's Adventure!)
i dont have the remote yet i was watching the coverage on channel 103 i like the one i got now i will eventually switch over to the new remote but not yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)