New York Area RSN's (Regional Sports Networks)

I'm not sure what you are asking, but the Yankees won't be available on YES in Florida without the Extra Innings package.

Yeah I see that now as now I am in Florida. YES is available but the games are not. Bummer.
I would love to see the rules change to if you just want to follow just one team, you don't have to pay to follow the whole sport. That's not fair.

How is that? Unless the Yanks are playing the Rays. But you would need to watch the Rays channel. Correct? But I do see YES is on bright house in Central FL but the games are pre-empted.

How is that? Unless the Yanks are playing the Rays. But you would need to watch the Rays channel. Correct? But I do see YES is on bright house in Central FL but the games are pre-empted.

but yankee-rays games would be broadcast on the rays regional sports network which would be either sun sports or fox sports florida. both are carried by bhn.

Yep.. Don't let my handle fool you as I am more interested in SNY than YES. lol.. So I know my best bet is watching Mets v Marlins on FSN or the occasional national treat on ESPN, Fox, etc.. I am also getting an HD radio very soon to get WOCL-HD3 (Sportsradio66WFAN Let's Go Mets)

Yep.. Don't let my handle fool you as I am more interested in SNY than YES. lol.. So I know my best bet is watching Mets v Marlins on FSN or the occasional national treat on ESPN, Fox, etc.. I am also getting an HD radio very soon to get WOCL-HD3 (Sportsradio66WFAN Let's Go Mets)
there is a way to get around it..get a roku..buy the online version of the MLB package ~ $90..you get home and away tv and radio broadcasts..another option would be to get a friend with a sling box (who lives in New York) or try this website http://www.vipboxonline.eu/sports/baseball.html (well as long as it lasts)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)