Newbie HD dish install issues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jody123

Original poster
Oct 1, 2010
southern
i just installed a new slimline odu with the 5 lnb set-up...it is not a SWM
so i got the elevation,azmuth and skew set and was using a acutrac III to get it all set up
my problem is i have 95+ signal on 101,110 and 119 and hardly no signal on 103 and 93 i belive it is 93...anyway i have no locals and no HD
my zip is 28027 and i thought the locals came in through 101 but i assume that may be for non HD only and the HD channels come through either 103 or 93?
what would be the first place to start if i in fact need the other 2 sat's to get all the channels
maybe adjust the azmuth,elevation?...
i would think it has to be really close
thanks for all the help in advance!!!!!!!

i just installed a new slimline odu with the 5 lnb set-up...it is not a SWM
so i got the elevation,azmuth and skew set and was using a acutrac III to get it all set up
my problem is i have 95+ signal on 101,110 and 119 and hardly no signal on 103 and 93 i belive it is 93...anyway i have no locals and no HD
my zip is 28027 and i thought the locals came in through 101 but i assume that may be for non HD only and the HD channels come through either 103 or 93?
what would be the first place to start if i in fact need the other 2 sat's to get all the channels
maybe adjust the azmuth,elevation?...
i would think it has to be really close
thanks for all the help in advance!!!!!!!

Back up a step,
What recvrs are you using ?
If it's NOT a H/HR23, you'll need the BBC's on the recvrs before you'll get the 99 and 103 sats.

IF you have 95 on the 101 then your probably OK for the 99 and 103 outside of possibly fine tuning it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)