Newbie question

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Leave it. That's what everybody else does. When somebody moves in they're more likely sometimes to just get what provider is already installed there

Leave it. That's what everybody else does. When somebody moves in they're more likely sometimes to just get what provider is already installed there

And that is primarily why Directv won't take them, not to mention they don't reuse them so they are simply very low value scrap metal.

jcrandall said:
And that is primarily why Directv won't take them, not to mention they don't reuse them so they are simply very low value scrap metal.

Well with scrap...I have turned in a truck load for close to $400 but I also use to replace a lot of dishes when I was installing now since I do service I quit keeping them because it would take WAY TOO LONG to get enough to make it worth my while. But yeah, keeping the dish there is a really smart advertising move IMO

Okay, thank you all for the advice. We live on post, so we can't leave it. Being in WA state, a state that recycles everything, I called and they don't recycle these. So off to the dump. I hate leaving it in a landfill. :( But it is what it is. Thanks everyone!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)