Newest hopper w/sling 3D issues

Sconn911

Original poster
Feb 5, 2013
Chicago
I just got hooked up a week ago with the newest hopper. When trying to play 3D movies it gives me error 465. I watched 3D over u-verse before I switched and also use VUDU through the tv over wireless. I have no problems. I called and they said they would have the software techs look into it. They had no previous complaints as of yet, since this is such a new box. I tried a couple different hdmi cables with no difference.

i have a Visio M3D550KD

I just got hooked up a week ago with the newest hopper. When trying to play 3D movies it gives me error 465. I watched 3D over u-verse before I switched and also use VUDU through the tv over wireless. I have no problems. I called and they said they would have the software techs look into it. They had no previous complaints as of yet, since this is such a new box. I tried a couple different hdmi cables with no difference.

i have a Visio M3D550KD

Try a different HDMI port if you haven't. Have you tried resetting the Hopper. Maybe you can try another 3D title if there is one. Is there a setting in the TV that you may need to enable for 3D ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)