News On Fox/tnt Hd Start Date?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

JerryVolunteer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 30, 2004
Memphis, TN
Just wondering if anyone had any new news on their start date....I thought one of them could be on as early as this week? Is this true?

The rumor is that TNT-HD should start sometime this week.

FOX E/W HD will be sometime between now and the end of the NFL regular season. Should be sooner than later but no one really knows.

All of this is rumor until D* posts a press release or the channels appear on your dial.

chrisb said:
The rumor is that TNT-HD should start sometime this week.

FOX E/W HD will be sometime between now and the end of the NFL regular season. Should be sooner than later but no one really knows.

All of this is rumor until D* posts a press release or the channels appear on your dial.

Is there a place to find that press release when it comes out? D*'s website is a barren wasteland for info! I'll bet they still haven't announced the NBC-HD E/W addition.

I was just told that TNT-HD should be on by the end of the week.

Fox HD will be added in time for the Playoffs.

Now remember this is just what was told to me, if it don't happen please don't shoot me I am just the messenger. :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
I was just told that TNT-HD should be on by the end of the week.

Fox HD will be added in time for the Playoffs.

Now remember this is just what was told to me, if it don't happen please don't shoot me I am just the messenger. :D

Hey Scott what playoff were you referring too? Baseball or Football?

Scott,

That is great news on the baseball playoffs. I think Fox has done a very good job with the football I have seen so far.

Any other good rumors you can start???

Nope I can only feed you what is being fed to me. :)

BTW the contact who told me the above dates was not my normal contact, but seemed to know what they were talking about. :D

> Thanks again Scott and remember we love rumors !!!

I second that... I don't know what it is about the DirecTV HD rumors, but I can't get enough of them! :p

Hong.

I have also been impressed with the FOX HD football action. The baseball playoffs will be awesome on fox HD. I hope ESPN is watching FOXs ability to bring us over a half dozen games a week in HD while they only have two trucks driving around covering only a couple games a week.

Any one have a list of Fox O&O stations that is up to date.

I saw a line once and it was missing Minneapolis which fox now owns from earlier this year the list was also missing some of there other newer markets.

The Fox Quarterly report on there web site is also out of date.

ScottChez said:
Any one have a list of Fox O&O stations that is up to date.

I saw a line once and it was missing Minneapolis which fox now owns from earlier this year the list was also missing some of there other newer markets.

The Fox Quarterly report on there web site is also out of date.

Try over at avsforum.com. I think there's an O&O list in the HD Programming forum.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)