NewsMax streaming live on Channel 223!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It seems to be on free preview. And emathis I understand that statement. As soon as I tuned in it was an anti-obama care ad on, then the freaking NO NO. I'm almost ready to block it. The news has come on now. And the camera that was on the talking head was creeping and gradually finally centered her. And it sounds almost identical to the same banter that is on FAUX snooze.

Reactions: simplexswrhs90
"Redacted Tonight" is what I've tuned into on RT. And seems like it is a "Daily Show" style program. And they really are funny, too. Not gonna bother w/ Newsmax why do we need another FAUX snooze channel? I still want a real news channel the BBC World service.

What's the opposite of favorites, so it doesn't accidentally appear on my TV.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Seein' as you brought it up, where is that block setting so I can use it on MSNBC and aljazeera. :biggrin:usa2

Watch it for at least two weeks before you decide one way or the other.
Their website has been around for a long time. You don't need to watch the channel for weeks to be able to anticipate the quality of the station.

If Hustler came out with a channel, you wouldn't need to wait two weeks to know whether you liked it or not.

Newsmax should be called Poe's Newsmax because some people may mistake it for the Colbert Report.

Guys, take your political crap to the pit please. Sick of threads being closed because people can't follow the rules.

Anyway, my dad might like this channel, I'll have to let him know about it.

By the way, to block a channel, simply add it to the parental locks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: gms49ers
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)