Newsy

GAC and Newsy were Scripps owned channels which recently got taken over by the Discovery networks. Wonder if Dish and Discovery recently signed new long term deals. Pretty sure Dish receives all the discovery owned networks now except discovery life

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

GAC and Newsy were Scripps owned channels which recently got taken over by the Discovery networks. Wonder if Dish and Discovery recently signed new long term deals. Pretty sure Dish receives all the discovery owned networks now except discovery life
I was thinking the same thing, or that Dish reached a new deal with Scripps right before the networks were taken over by Discovery, and that deal is just now being implemented. So far, the latter seems more likely, for the reason that Scott pointed out above.

Saw it and quickly realized that it's only in SD... ...no thanks

Newsy has a free access app that is HD on Roku. I’m not sure if there’s a Newsy app on other devices (such as Amazon Fire TV or Apple TV), but I’m willing to bet it is and I think it would be in HD there too.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

thats maybe why GACHD is now uplinked starting yesterday :)

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)