Next new episode: 21 October - Cradle to Grave

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
"The team hunts a suspect who impregnates young women and has them give birth before murdering them."

This sounds like an interesting episode, but it seems logistically impossible to do a lot of serial killling...much less get away with the crimes for very long.

Don't forget to [ame="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1522954/"]"Criminal Minds" Cradle to Grave (2009)@@AMEPARAM@@http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjE5ODI5NDg1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjAwNzgyMQ@@._V1._SY30_SX23_.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@BMjE5ODI5NDg1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjAwNzgyMQ@@@@AMEPARAM@@SY30@@AMEPARAM@@SX23[/ame] at the Internet Movie Database - IMDB.com

Good show last night. Again, just a little big different. On a side note, I wonder how long Hotch is going to be sidelined as 2nd in command? Also, I wonder why Rossi wasn't offered the lead BAU role? Hmmm. I wonder if Agent Gideon will ever come back to the show?

I think Hotch will be back as head of the team after they catch Foyett. They kind of made it sound like that when he and Morgan were talking. Maybe it will liven things up to have Hotch as just a team member.

I don't think Rossi would want to be in charge. He was out of the game so long that he probably wouldn't know where to begin with all the paper work and such. It seems like they have less for him to do now since he's wrapped up all the stuff he came back for. They haven't really explained why he's stuck around.

I don't think Gideon will ever be back. Sounded like Mandy burned a lot of bridges when he left. Not to mention that I doubt his opinions have changed on how he feels about the show.

Overall I thought it was a pretty decent episode. I was hoping this was going to be the one where JJ kicks some ass, though.

I think Hotch will be back as head of the team after they catch Foyett. They kind of made it sound like that when he and Morgan were talking. Maybe it will liven things up to have Hotch as just a team member.

I don't think Rossi would want to be in charge. He was out of the game so long that he probably wouldn't know where to begin with all the paper work and such. It seems like they have less for him to do now since he's wrapped up all the stuff he came back for. They haven't really explained why he's stuck around.

I don't think Gideon will ever be back. Sounded like Mandy burned a lot of bridges when he left. Not to mention that I doubt his opinions have changed on how he feels about the show.

Overall I thought it was a pretty decent episode. I was hoping this was going to be the one where JJ kicks some ass, though.
I couldn't agree with you more. I also feel this is good way to develop the characters...either good or bad. Plus, as you mentioned, the changes is only temporary until Hotch tracks down (and kills?) Foyett later this season. We shall see...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)