NFC North 2010

Didn't you hear? The CFL is going to take them :)

Vikes will win the NFL Norris.....going away if Farve plays...squeaker if he doesnt

btw: I heard that Hank Jr is doing the beginning for MNF again and he did the "special" intros for each week and the 2 for the Vikes he mentions Farve ;)

If Wozniak were posting on this thread, he'd say the following:

"Go Lions! No, really. Where would they go? LA? Jacksonville? Anything for us to have a decent team. 53 years of rebuilding is long enough!"

Didn't you hear? The CFL is going to take them :)

Vikes will win the NFL Norris.....going away if Farve plays...squeaker if he doesnt

btw: I heard that Hank Jr is doing the beginning for MNF again and he did the "special" intros for each week and the 2 for the Vikes he mentions Farve ;)
without Farve the Vikes finish 2nd in the divsion as a wildcard at best. More likely out of the playoffs at 3rd led by Jackson. he is the opponents best weapon. Seriously you think that under tavaris jackson they can beat out GB? Did they p[ick up a real backup QB yet?

without Farve the Vikes finish 2nd in the divsion as a wildcard at best. More likely out of the playoffs at 3rd led by Jackson. he is the opponents best weapon. Seriously you think that under tavaris jackson they can beat out GB? Did they p[ick up a real backup QB yet?

Did you see Green Bay's defense last year?

I'd still take Minny over GB, even without F*

Got my Lions vs Bears Tix up for sale if any of you Lions fans are interested, 4 seats.

Are you kidding? Haven't you heard? We don't sell out here.

This is an oldie, but a goodie.

Once I left 2 tickets on my dashboard of my truck. I went into a store. when I came out, my drivers window was broken, and there were now 4 tickets for the Lions on my dashboard.

Are you kidding? Haven't you heard? We don't sell out here.

This is an oldie, but a goodie.

Once I left 2 tickets on my dashboard of my truck. I went into a store. when I came out, my drivers window was broken, and there were now 4 tickets for the Lions on my dashboard.

BaDa Boom !!!

This year Viking Training Camp is only 2 weeks :(

For the uninformed, Vikings have 2 training camp homes....Minnesota State University in Mankato (open to public...90 minutes away from Minneapolis) and their normal training in Winter Park (Eden Prairie near Minneapolis) which is closed to the public. They start in Mankato and usually its 3 to 3 1/2 weeks then they pack up and train in Eden Prairie but this year its 2 weeks only. July 30th-August 13th.

Sadly its changed so much in the last few years. Use to be all they had was a few bleachers, one food stand and a merchandise area. Now they got all this stuff geared towards kids with the games and stuff. Its still free admission but they charge you $5 a day to park

edit: DAMN they raised it to $7 this year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)