NFC North 2010

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'm thinking they may actually do much better this year.

I look for 6-8 wins this year.
Probably more like 6, but hey, it's a HUGE improvement. :D

It would be great to relive the old days of 8-8...miss those days :) some forget that before millen was given the keys we would have some 8-8, 9-7's sprinkled in there

Almost time for football!:

July 20, 2010

Dear

Your Bears 2010 season tickets were sent via First-Class Certified Mail to Season Ticket Holders in good standing on Tuesday, July 20. Please be patient; your tickets should be arriving shortly.

Thank you and Go Bears!

Chicago Bears Ticket Office

August 16th Farve will report to the Vikings....

He wont be at training camp...I mean why tell Farve "yeah you gotta stay for 2 weeks in a dorm"
Aug 13th they break training camp in Mankato
1st pre-season game Aug 14th (Saturday)
Day off Sunday....The rest of camp is in Winter Park at Vikings training facility
Farve reports Monday

August 16th Farve will report to the Vikings....

He wont be at training camp...I mean why tell Farve "yeah you gotta stay for 2 weeks in a dorm"
Aug 13th they break training camp in Mankato
1st pre-season game Aug 14th (Saturday)
Day off Sunday....The rest of camp is in Winter Park at Vikings training facility
Farve reports Monday

I'm guessing he comes in after the 2nd pre season game.

The Lions got robbed!!!!!!!!!! Even Stevie Wonder could see that was a touchdown!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::rant:

Yeah I am with you. I only like the lines because of Stafford. Being a huge Bulldogs fan I enjoy watching him. I think the Lions will win 6-8. This maybe the year they break the losing streak to the Vikings.

Oddly I get NFLST for the Lions games.

Yeah I am with you. I only like the lines because of Stafford. Being a huge Bulldogs fan I enjoy watching him. I think the Lions will win 6-8. This maybe the year they break the losing streak to the Vikings.

Oddly I get NFLST for the Lions games.

Too bad he's injured again, this time his throwing shoulder. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)