NFL 2008-09 Season

lets hope that story ends better than the previous 27 years of tall tales I've been exposed to. :(

I've had 23 years of tall tales that are no slouch either (Bills, Sabres)

Other than a college championship (Ohio State over Miami, Carmelo Anthony's Syracuse team), we've been heartbroken too many times!

The latest NFL Head Coach Approval Ratings are in. Surprise, surprise, Romeo A. Crennel is dead last with an approval rating of only 6%! Surprisingly though, over 22% still approve of Marinelli in Detroit.

[ame="http://proxy.espn.go.com/nfl/sportsnation/ratings"]NFL Head Coaches Ratings Week 17 - National Football League - ESPN[/ame]

The latest NFL Head Coach Approval Ratings are in. Surprise, surprise, Romeo A. Crennel is dead last with an approval rating of only 6%! Surprisingly though, over 22% still approve of Marinelli in Detroit.

How can Herm Edwards be much higher?

THEY HAVE ONE LOUSY WIN!

The Browns won't win another game this year. After what I saw yesterday, this team quit. And I am ashamed.

Oh, come now. You're conceding the Dec. 21 game against Ryan Fitzpatrick and the mighty Bengals? At home?

At least your owner doesn't refuse to hire a GM. Of course, it depends on who the GM actually is, I guess....

My bottom 10:

10. Oakland (Their beating of the Broncos elevates them. If they beat Kansas City, they will come off my list!)
9. San Diego
8. Jacksonville
7. Cleveland
6. Seattle
5. San Francisco
4. Cincinnati
3. St. Louis
2. Detroit
1. Kansas City

Sabres,

the fins lost camarillo for the rest of the season. i picked miami this week to win against the rams and they should but i think this will really change on how miami could've ended up record wise by the end of the season. your thoughts?

Sabres,

the fins lost camarillo for the rest of the season. i picked miami this week to win against the rams and they should but i think this will really change on how miami could've ended up record wise by the end of the season. your thoughts?

Bad injury, but I think the Fins will be fine.

Do the Fins have a tight end?

Besides, they also can have Ricky and Ronnie catch passes.

And remember, these are the Rams.

Bad injury, but I think the Fins will be fine.

Do the Fins have a tight end?

Besides, they also can have Ricky and Ronnie catch passes.

And remember, these are the Rams.

fasano and the ex packer martin have been really good tight ends for us this year.

So far, Green Bay not looking good against the pass.

If anyone remembers the Dallas game, the Pack haven't played well against teams with good passing games.

The Packers pass defense has been exposed.

They look great against teams like Minnesota, Detroit, and Chicago, but against better QB's- Matt Ryan, Tony Romo, Drew Brees- they have lots of holes.

IMO, the Packers play good pass defense against teams that have a terrible passing attack.

My bottom 10:

10. Oakland (Their beating of the Broncos elevates them. If they beat Kansas City, they will come off my list!)
9. San Diego
8. Jacksonville
7. Cleveland
6. Seattle
5. San Francisco
4. Cincinnati
3. St. Louis
2. Detroit
1. Kansas City

Well.....I still thinks they should be in the bottom 10 but not completely out.
And mind you, I am one of FEW Raider fans that show face.

Funny thing(and yes this WILL BE A JAB AT SOME...they will know who they are), I have been here through ALL the loses...and yet someone who has been a constant pain on my side, his team, the Eagles, got SMOKED over the weekend and he is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND......hmmmmmm:rolleyes:

Sabres,

Teddy Ginn Jr. will have to step it up now.

The Packers pass defense has been exposed.

They look great against teams like Minnesota, Detroit, and Chicago, but against better QB's- Matt Ryan, Tony Romo, Drew Brees- they have lots of holes.

IMO, the Packers play good pass defense against teams that have a terrible passing attack.

I don't think the Packers were necessarily exposed. Remember, this is still a defense with top corners such in Al Harris and Charles Woodson. This New Orleans offense is just catered to work VERY effectively in the pass game, especially indoors on their home turf.

Ok, I must say it. Drew Brees is the best QB playing in the NFL this season. What he is doing this year is inconceivable. He's on pace to shatter Dan Marino's passing yardage in a season record. Watching last night, he was extrememly accurate too, so he's not your prototypical gun slinger. The effectiveness of the passing game is also a bit surprising considering the Saints have been without their top RB, Reggie Bush for 4 weeks now. Brees deserves mad props for what he's doing this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)