NFL 2008-09 Season

Russell was 9-13 with two picks when he left the game. Doesn't look like a lot of dropped balls to me.

You have not heard me complain TOO much about dropped passes....you have to GET OPEN to even HAVE a chance for a drop passes.

And NO ONE seems to get open. I mean on 3rd and 5, the damn receiver runs a TWO YARD PASS ROUTE???!!!!:confused::confused:

I do you see what I mean?:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad:

There ya go Tub-of-Goo....you get a chance with a false start against the Charger offense...and instead of staying man-to-man and blitzing....you go into a soft zone and it's a 1st down....

mierda pretty much means crappy..:( Pinche mierda offense! Damn we need to get rid of that garbage left tackle. KWAME YOU SUCK!
Honestly i would only keep:

Offense:
JaMarcus Russell
Darren McFadden
Michael Bush
Zach Miller
Sebastian Janikowski if he took less money other then that bye bye!
Shane Lechler
Justin Miller

Defense:
Nnamdi Asomugha
Thomas Howard
Gibril Wilson
Kalimba Edwards
Kirk Morrison
and maybe Chris Johnson

When your tight end and running backs are your leading receivers. Well something is wrong! Both Lines Suck and WR!! LOL What WR? Miller the tight end is it!

Honestly i would only keep:

Offense:
JaMarcus Russell
Darren McFadden
Michael Bush
Zach Miller
Sebastian Janikowski if he took less money other then that bye bye!
Shane Lechler
Justin Miller

Defense:
Nnamdi Asomugha
Thomas Howard
Gibril Wilson
Kalimba Edwards
Kirk Morrison
and maybe Chris Johnson

When your tight end and running backs are your leading receivers. Well something is wrong! Both Lines Suck and WR!! LOL What WR? Miller the tight end is it!

I agree....the rest could filled with the people in my office and we could not do much worse!!!!!

Why would he have a heart attack, are they coming back to win ???

Didn't think so.
Salsa's use to this stuff by now :)

Jimbo

I hope this game ends soon before salsa gets a heart attack.

It reminds me of how I felt during the Oklahoma/Texas Tech game.

Well....yes and no. YES to the losing, no to the ass whippin'. Other than 1st game, the Atlanta game and the NO game....they played pretty well....and on most occassions good enough defense to win. But l hate to beat a dead horse...can't win a gun fight with plastic knives....:mad::mad::(:(

And Sabre, by the way......TT had a little burp in that loss ot Oklahoma....the now 5 year old diarrhea of losing does not seem to let up....:no:no:no

The ONLY GUY hitting ANYBODY is Darren McFadden, the f***ing running back!!! He came all across the field after getting nailed to make the tackle. You can clearly see he is embarrassed by the crappy play of this piece of sh** performance.

Denver game all over again!

AND JaMarcus is hurt and the statue we call Walter is warming up. Looks like SD will score a f***ing hundred.

Great....JaMarcus is being taken off in a cart.......wonderful.

Time to call in Rich Gannon.

Patriots bring back another veteran linebacker in Seau

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- [ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=213"]Junior Seau Profile - New England Patriots - ESPN[/ame] is going from the surf to the turf -- again.

Seau signed with the [ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=nwe"]New England Patriots News, Schedule, Players, Stats, Video - NFL - ESPN[/ame] on Friday, coming out of retirement for the second time to help bolster his former team's injury-depleted defense.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3747161"]Veteran linebacker Junior Seau rejoins New England Patriots - ESPN[/ame]

A few weeks ago, HD MM had his "Mighty Quinn" song.

Here's the link:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/sports-...80532.html?highlight=mighty+quinn#post1580532

Well, I may put up one of my own.

Last week, Trent Edwards was infeffective and awful against the 49ers, just like he was AWFUL against Cleveland, as I told HD. (that K.C. game was an anamoly- the Chiefs are like a slutty cheerleader that allows everyone to score against them).

If he has a terrible game against Miami, I'm going to revise the lyrics of Beck's "Loser" in honor of Trent.

Greatest Team in Your Lifetime

What we love about sports

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)