NFL 2009-10 Season

Josh Cribbs agent livid with Browns

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4662291"]Josh Cribbs out of hospital as agent blasts Browns - ESPN[/ame]

I can't even put into words how upset I am at them for leaving him in like that,'' J.R. Rickert told the Cleveland Plain Dealer in a text. "Fortunately, he's doing well.''

My mid-season playoff forecast:

AFC
1. Indianapolis
2. New England
3. Cincinnati
4. San Diego
5. Houston
6. Baltimore

BYES: Indy and New England

Wild Card Matchups:
Baltimore at Houston
San Diego at Cincinnati

NFC
1. Minnesota
2. New Orleans
3. Arizona
4. NY Giants
5. Philadelphia
6. Atlanta

BYES: New Orleans and Minnesota

Wild Card Matchups:
Atlanta at Philly
Giants @ Arizona

AFC
1. Indianapolis
2. New England
3. Cincinnati
4. San Diego
5. Houston
6. Baltimore

Wild Card Matchups:
Baltimore at Houston
San Diego at Cincinnati

NFC
1. Minnesota
2. New Orleans
3. Arizona
4. NY Giants
5. Philadelphia
6. Atlanta

Wild Card Matchups:
Atlanta at Philly
Giants @ Arizona

I like your thinking!:D

One correction 3 plays 6 and 4 plays 5.

AFC
1. Indianapolis
2. New England
3. Cincinnati
4. San Diego
5. Houston
6. Baltimore

Wild Card Matchups:
Baltimore at Houston
San Diego at Cincinnati

NFC
1. Minnesota
2. New Orleans
3. Arizona
4. NY Giants
5. Philadelphia
6. Atlanta

Wild Card Matchups:
Atlanta at Philly
Giants @ Arizona

1-4 would be division winners, with 3 hosting 6 and 4 hosting 5, you've got the wildcard teams playing each other.

Edit: ah, Hart already fixed it :p

I like your thinking!:D

Me too!!! :up

I realize that the Pats getting the #1 seed is nothing but a pipedream after Sunday's loss, but getting the #2 seed is ALMOST as important. You still get a bye, and you still host a second round game.

I realize that the Pats getting the #1 seed is nothing but a pipedream after Sunday's loss, but getting the #2 seed is ALMOST as important. You still get a bye, and you still host a second round game.

Also, #1 seeds have not exactly defended their home field well in recent years. At least one top seed has gone down in the divisional playoffs four years running.

In fact, no #1 seed has hoisted the Lombardi Trophy since the 2003 Pats. (Their other SB winning teams were #2 seeds)

Also, #1 seeds have not exactly defended their home field well in recent years. At least one top seed has gone down in the divisional playoffs four years running.

In fact, no #1 seed has hoisted the Lombardi Trophy since the 2003 Pats. (Their other SB winning teams were #2 seeds)

Agreed, but the Pats are 8-0 at home in the postseason during the Belichick/Brady era, and 3-2 on the road (non- Super Bowl). So that loss on Sunday night was somewhat significant. However, two of those road wins were in AFC Championship Games.

The Browns are 3.5 point dogs to the 1-25 Detroit Lions. This should tell you just how bad these Browns really are. Wow!

PS, I'm cashing in the 401K and betting it all on the Lions to cover.

Actually, on a neutral field, the Lions would be a .5 pick, they generally give 3 pt's for the home team......

One word to describe my thoughts on this upcoming game- massacre.

Last year...you said the same thing when the Raiders played AT Houston and predicted that Andre Johnson would have a "career day" against them.

...Raiders won...and Nnamdi held him to 1 catch.

...Not THINKING the Raiders will win, but never count your chickens....;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts