NFL 2009-10 Season

UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLE!

Cincy GAGGED in the fourth quarter after looking like the better team most of the day.

Enjoy your lucky win, Oakland- I hope they get their doors blown off in Dallas on Thursday.

On the contrary......after the Bengals took the 14-0 lead halfway in the 2nd, they were out played completely 270 yards to 120.

I think I am going to hurl right now.

Don't feel tooooo bad, the Steeler's lost to the Chefs ..... UGH

Bad week for the AFC North. :down

Everyone of them lost ....
Except the Steeler's and Bengals were suppose to win easy games.
Ravens had Indy and the Browns had the Lions, so you expected a 6-3 game there.

We don't want spare parts. I want to see them use their top draft picks to fill some of those holes.

I know what you mean, but they always try to fill the most glaring needs with spare parts that others didn't want.
With the exception to Matt Stafford which I thought was a very good choice, IF they get others to help out and they still need ALL of a D. Thye have probably 2 players on D that would play on a good team.

Because I started Cincy's defense on my Fantasy team, I was miffed about the Oakland game.

In comparison, Ochocinco took the defeat a lot better than I did- on his Twitter, he said this: "Congrats to the Raider nation on there win,much deserving,that defense is awesome"

That made the Browns loss more palatable. :D The Steelers are going to miss the playoffs!

You drinking HD's kool aid ?

Steeler's will make the playoffs, there is a ton of games to be played yet.

I think the Steelers were a victim of looking past an opponent that they expected to beat, it was clearly a trap game with the Ravens on the schedule next.

The Steeler's two TOP competitors in thier division get the opportunity to beat them while they are playing short handed, sad how it has turned out that each BIG game they have played without thier Defensive leader, Troy Palomolo.

You drinking HD's kool aid ?

Steeler's will make the playoffs, there is a ton of games to be played yet.

I think the Steelers were a victim of looking past an opponent that they expected to beat, it was clearly a trap game with the Ravens on the schedule next.

The Steeler's two TOP competitors in thier division get the opportunity to beat them while they are playing short handed, sad how it has turned out that each BIG game they have played without thier Defensive leader, Troy Palomolo.

If I'm not mistaken, the Steeler's are still only a game back of the Bengals, with the Bengals having the tie breaker.

Remember, they need to make the playoffs, not win the division.

Nothing changed in the standings seeing they both lost.

Random thoughts on this NFL Sunday:

1. I still can't believe the Bengals lost to Oakland. A defense that made life miserable for Flacco and Roethlisberger made Bruce freaking Gradkowski look like Kurt Warner on their last offensive drive. This is one of those games that you will say to yourself years from now, "How did they lose that game?" I've seen games where a team that seemed to be in command found a way to lose, and it's still fresh in my mind. This is one of them.

2. The Jets' season is skiddin out of control- and I'm sure Sandra will want Rex Ryan fired and Mangini rehired. Honestly, on December 13, when they play Tampa Bay, I may do something I haven't done all year- pick the Buccaneers to win.

3. Who would have EVER thought that the most thrilling game of the day would be Lions/Browns? The QB's combined for 9 passing touchdowns!

4. All those people who prematurely gave the NFC West crown to the 49ers- regretting your decisions?

5. I have to give the Redskins a lot of credit for staying close with Dallas. They have a playoff-caliber defense, but a Pop Warner offense.

6. What has happened to the Seahawks? Just a few years ago, they were one of the NFC's most feared teams- now, they're a welcome mat.

Last edited:
Tom Brady and FieldTurf- as good a combination as ice cream and hot fudge

With New England beating the Jets 31-14, Tom Brady has run his home record at Gillette Stadium ever since they switched to FieldTurf is 21-0.

Not only that, but he has won EVERY home game he has played since a Sunday Night loss to the Colts in 2006!

The Pats have two home games left- Carolina (Jake Delhomme, the INT machine, after what happened to Sanchez today?) and Jacksonville (that could be troublesome, but New England is good against the run, and I don't if Garrard can win a game through the air).

patterson tackles hester... by the uh, belt buckle... exposing a full moon... NBC showed it in a slow motion replay!
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ol9hAYBCuGc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ol9hAYBCuGc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts