NFL 2012-13 Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chefs won't get far with Vick or Cassel as starting QB.MAkes no difference who the coach is.

Not at all. But after the debacle of this season I would think he would just cut bait.

I think he is quite the upgrade from those two. People think that elite QBs just grow on trees. TRUE ELITE QBs come once every 10 years... There is elite QBS in every draft. You can win in the post season in this league, it has been proven that you can with a good to very good QBs. Truth be told, there are only 4 or 5 elite QBs in the league.

I think he is quite the upgrade from those two. People think that elite QBs just grow on trees. TRUE ELITE QBs come once every 10 years... There is elite QBS in every draft. You can win in the post season in this league, it has been proven that you can with a good to very good QBs. Truth be told, there are only 4 or 5 elite QBs in the league.

There are no elite QB's in this draft. And no great ones either.

The Chefs won't get far with Vick or Cassel as starting QB.MAkes no difference who the coach is.

But you have to start with a stable QB. And there have been plenty of Dwayne Bowe being as good as gone. That is a problem. They can survive without him, but they won't be much better.

cleaned up the thread. yaz thanks for continuing the discussion via pm's. any of you have an issue with someone else its always best to respectfully take it to pm's without flaming each other. and people please let's not abuse the like/dislike feature. this discussion ends here.

i will open a new thread for off-season nfl stuff so we may discuss coaching changes and other unrelated info to the post season. great year of football, thanks for discussing and debating the NFL here with us. you guys did a great job of that this season. thank you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)