NFL 2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of reasons to be hopeful as a Chiefs fan, should be an interesting couple of years as Dorsey and Reid build the team. Division is particularly weak at the moment too, Chiefs are probably in the best position to take advantage of any slip-ups by Denver.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not a Chiefs fan but they are due to have a great season. They keep putting good talent together but injuries are what hold them back. Once again former Hawkeye Tony Moeaki gets hurts for a large portion of the season. He has so much talent as a TE but can never stay healthy.

I also think the Browns will put together a decent season. I'm thinking about 7 wins this year as they are getting some talent built up too.

Liked Moeaki, disappointed he was released. Once healthy I hope he is able to make another team. Fasano has looked good in preseason, Kelce pretty good too.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Liked Moeaki, disappointed he was released. Once healthy I hope he is able to make another team. Fasano has looked good in preseason, Kelce pretty good too.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Is Kelce related to Jason Kelce?Jason is the center for the Eagles,a fine one at that.

Even if Sanchez was healthy, Geno should start. Sanchez is not good. Is he the worst in the NFL? No, but he only good enough to be a back up. The Jets are a hot mess.

Even if Sanchez was healthy, Geno should start. Sanchez is not good. Is he the worst in the NFL? No, but he only good enough to be a back up. The Jets are a hot mess.

Jets fans think Sanchez is bad?Wait till they get a load of Geno Smith.:D

I was pleasantly surprised to see Terrelle Pryor the Opening day starter for the Raiders.

Well. Its sort of bt default. Dont get me wrong, I would rather see him start over Flynn because he just makes things happen athletically. IF Flynn was healthy, he more than likely was going to be the starter. As a passer, he HAS improved, but I think he is still a little green. With that said, is he our "franchise QB", until he plays...you just dont know..so llet him play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jock Tax

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts