NFL 2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince Young Tebow both would be a step up for the Browns. give us a reason to watch please

I understand that it is a matter of opinion,but I don't think that the QB situation is as dire in Cleveland as in Buffalo. I mean,how low can it get having to start a rookie undrafted free agent for the season opener? I bet we'll see ALOT of wildcat formations in Buffalo until Manuel is healthy.

I understand that it is a matter of opinion,but I don't think that the QB situation is as dire in Cleveland as in Buffalo. I mean,how low can it get having to start a rookie undrafted free agent for the season opener? I bet we'll see ALOT of wildcat formations in Buffalo until Manuel is healthy.

imo both have been looking since Kelly and Kosar left. at least they have lost 4 super bowls. we are still waiting for that heart break.

imo both have been looking since Kelly and Kosar left. at least they have lost 4 super bowls. we are still waiting for that heart break.

The real Clowns are in Baltimore and wear purple. The clowns use to be rivals of my Steelers but now with how insignificant the clowns are we have the pigeons as our rival.

Mistake
by the
lake

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:
I've been busy with baseball so here is my annual Steeler hype post.

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!

nzhbpl.gif
2w6gxlu.gif
nzhbpl.gif
2w6gxlu.gif

2zoxh79.jpg

Last edited:
I've been busy with baseball so here is my annual Steeler hype post.

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!

nzhbpl.gif
2w6gxlu.gif
nzhbpl.gif
2w6gxlu.gif

2zoxh79.jpg

Your team this year is nothing like the ones in the past.

Kyle Love was cut by the Jaguars today, I'm waiting for them to get the same critisizm the "cold-hearted" Patriots got when they released him in the off season.

Kyle Love was cut by the Jaguars today, I'm waiting for them to get the same critisizm the "cold-hearted" Patriots got when they released him in the off season.

lol....Whatever you do, don't hold your breath :rolleyes:

Has Josh Cribbs been picked up by anyone yet ?
Seems like a top notch pick up for some team out there.

Fortunately the NFL hasn't taken the "Punt" out of the game yet.

A lot of reasons to be hopeful as a Chiefs fan, should be an interesting couple of years as Dorsey and Reid build the team. Division is particularly weak at the moment too, Chiefs are probably in the best position to take advantage of any slip-ups by Denver.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Has Josh Cribbs been picked up by anyone yet ?
Seems like a top notch pick up for some team out there.

Fortunately the NFL hasn't taken the "Punt" out of the game yet.

signed with the raiders in off season was he cut

Yeah, he was cut last week, haven't seen his name pop up since.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Thats what I was wondering, if anyone has picked him back up yet.

The Jets/Bills game in week 3 shouid air on Comedy Central instead of CBS.

The Bills may have been bad to mediocre the last two decades, but at least they haven't been a carnival sideshow. And at least they've been to four Super Bowls since gas was under $1.00/gallon. The J-E-T-S Mess, Mess, Mess??!! UGH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jock Tax

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts