NFL 2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The damage so far from yesterday, players out for the year:
- Doug Martin (Shoulder, still getting 2nd opinions)
- Jay Cutler (groin/hip)
- Reggie Wayne (knee)
- Brian Cushing (LCL / Broken leg)
- Sam Bradford (knee)

More likely coming with updates pending on:
- Arian Foster (hamstring)
- Jermichael Finely (in ICU last i heard for neck injury)

Damn!Crazy to see so many season ending injuries,it's been that way since preseason.

Seems to me that not so sexy Rexy,got one up on Bellichick.One of these days Bellichick will learn to stop cheating!

Stacking lbs.It was a point of emphasis during the rules committee's meetings this spring.As a matter of fact it was lineman that brought it to the attention of the committee.They were afraid they might get someone's neck broke.So I'm sure BB knew very well about the rule,he was trying to skirt around,or cheat if you will,he got caught.There was a good breakdown of it today on the NFL channel,Pat Kirwan said the call was 100% correct.

I guess it's called bending the rules then.Either way,the Jets didn't win on a bogus call.If the Jets were doing the same thing,then Bellichick should have pointed it out to the refs.

Stacking lbs.It was a point of emphasis during the rules committee's meetings this spring.As a matter of fact it was lineman that brought it to the attention of the committee.They were afraid they might get someone's neck broke.So I'm sure BB knew very well about the rule,he was trying to skirt around,or cheat if you will,he got caught.There was a good breakdown of it today on the NFL channel,Pat Kirwan said the call was 100% correct.

I guess it's called bending the rules then.Either way,the Jets didn't win on a bogus call.If the Jets were doing the same thing,then Bellichick should have pointed it out to the refs.

I understand. Either way all teams will always try to get away with something every week, just a part of sports.

Hey Rey,looks like the Dolphins are trying to upgrade that woeful o-line

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24117019/ravens-trade-bryant-mckinnie-to-dolphins

You remember before the season started how concerned I was about the O-line. First 3 games were not reality but am glad to see they're doing something to help the line. Put the "new" guy at left tackle, move jerry back to right and GET RID OF CLABO!!!!!!! Worse tackle I've ever seen!! Oh and someone on the staff please teach our QB some pocket awareness geezzz....

big game Peyton losing..........no news there

Well I'm not shocked as before the game started you can tell the guy was overwhelmed by his return to Indy and the welcome he received. It was nice but a trap as well for Peyton.

Ny Jets played a very hard fought game.
Finally getting the mighty Brady.

I'm a realist. Does this mean jets are the best?
Nope, but it certainly is a step in the right direction.

Sorry Lern, a healthy Pats team would wipe the Jets right off the field. Jets were lucky to face a injury riddled team without any offensive threats + they tipped off the refs to get the win in OT.

Karma's going to be next season when BB looks over at the Jets draft table and sees a new head coach.

Well... as inept as my Raiders have played. I think the Giants, Vikings(sorry Ice, I really do mean no disrespect :eek::( ), Jax and Tampa are MUCH worse. They are in the upswing and will have MORE salary cap room then almost every team in the NFL next year. And it somewhat proves how desperately good players play when they are on 1 year contracts. The Raiders have less talent on defense than hey have played in the last 3 or 4 years...and their defense has improved. They have been in every game but the Bronco and Chiefs game and even the Chiefs game, they were still within 2 scores of tying the game midway through the 4th quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts