NFL 2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trent didn't lead anyone anywhere, the Defense did.....

not nice dissing Trent Dilfer how many did they win without him ? they could have got 1 or 2 more the next 4 years with him imo bad decision not keeping him. he was just what they needed a guy managing the game.
the only ring Kyle Boller has he got him.

Dilfer drives me crazy. Acts like he's the professor of QBs but was never that good. I won't say he was terrible but he was not great. Similar to Alex Smith or Kyle Orton, game manager with few mistakes but not a ton of talent.

Dilfer drives me crazy. Acts like he's the professor of QBs but was never that good. I won't say he was terrible but he was not great. Similar to Alex Smith or Kyle Orton, game manager with few mistakes but not a ton of talent.

You could say the same thing about a great many QB's who won Super Bowls.

not nice dissing Trent Dilfer how many did they win without him ? they could have got 1 or 2 more the next 4 years with him imo bad decision not keeping him. he was just what they needed a guy managing the game.
the only ring Kyle Boller has he got him.

I'm not dissing anyone, just stating facts via numbers and eye sight. Not a personal issue, just an observation. You said it right there, "game manager". Nuff said....

Teams win super bowls, not just any single player.

Should have put Ponder in Monday night after Freeman was tanking. Freeman just wasn't ready to go in a new offense.

and the Vikes season rolls on........and over
NBC is probably thinking "oh crap we get to show them on national TV this week"

As far as Freeman goes,I'm just saying that many former Buc's QB's seem to do better after they leave Tampa Bay. I used Trent Dilfer as an example because the Ravens went to the Super Bowl with him at QB. I also used Doug Williams as an example. If Josh Freeman can be as successful as the former QB's mentioned,he doesn't have to be great,just good enough.

As far as Freeman goes,I'm just saying that many former Buc's QB's seem to do better after they leave Tampa Bay. I used Trent Dilfer as an example because the Ravens went to the Super Bowl with him at QB. I also used Doug Williams as an example. If Josh Freeman can be as successful as the former QB's mentioned,he doesn't have to be great,just good enough.

I don't think Freeman will ever be equal to Doug Williams,or even Steve Deberg.Kind of like the kid,hope he proves me wrong but,I just don't see IT.

put his brain in a testaverde or newton etc you get a all world QB. knowing how to do something and doing it is 2 different things.

I think the home team in London,should get a 3 point advantage.At least some kind of advantage,because they certainly won't have the crowd.

3 Games? This is getting out of hand. Next thing you know they will be playing every week over there. The NFL already tried to get Europe to be fans of football and it didn't work, so stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jock Tax

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)