NFL 2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish others could see Jim Schwartz explain to the media yesterday that season was not a failure and his explaining of yelling at the fans was priceless as well.

Here's the difference between winners and losers-as the wings were getting there buts beat by the islanders last night they were booed off the ice as they played horrible, after the game Mike Babcock hears it and discusses the bad play by the wings to deserve the boos. Not Jim Schwartz, he makes excuses and more excuses and pretty much says, stop hurting our feelings

What a joke

Wish others could see Jim Schwartz explain to the media yesterday that season was not a failure and his explaining of yelling at the fans was priceless as well.

Here's the difference between winners and losers-as the wings were getting there buts beat by the islanders last night they were booed off the ice as they played horrible, after the game Mike Babcock hears it and discusses the bad play by the wings to deserve the boos. Not Jim Schwartz, he makes excuses and more excuses and pretty much says, stop hurting our feelings

What a joke

Thats OK, he won't have to worry about it much longer.

Then the Fans will Cheer !

Cowboys now have to sign another QB before next week ...
Who do they sign incase of injury ?

John Kitna, he's been in thier offense recently, is he available or is he on another team now ?

I thought he was in a retirement home somewhere?:D He is old. They could give Brett Favre a call.:eek:

Ok, he's 41, it's only for 1 game ...

Favre is 44.

Cowboys sign Kitna ...
http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/10192310/dallas-cowboys-reach-deal-jon-kitna

Cleveland at NY Jets
if you have first and goal at the 2 run it for a yard and then pass 3 times and all are incomplete.
i will fire the coach so good bye Rob Chudzinski. you need one (1) yard for a TD and don't trust the line and a running back to get it, you gotta go.

Cleveland at NY Jets
if you have first and goal at the 2 run it for a yard and then pass 3 times and all are incomplete.
i will fire the coach so good bye Rob Chudzinski. you need one (1) yard for a TD and don't trust the line and a running back to get it, you gotta go.

Your probably gonna fire a lot of Coaches if you go by that rule ...

Cleveland at NY Jets

That always drives me crazy. Why don't more teams just do a QB sneak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)