NFL 2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
That suxs, they gave the local guy, 16 games with rotating QB's a bad O line and no D 1 season.
They guy has been loyal to them all along, he's been on the staff twice before, as a coach and an OC before thery gave him the HC job and thats all they give him is 1 lousy year.

if he goes somewhere as a HC and wins a SB i'll be the first to say i was wrong about him.
till then glad as heck he's gone. i wonder if that 1st and goal at the 2 got him canned ? if so Jimmy will be asking that question of the next guy and i hope so. so stupid

if he goes somewhere as a HC and wins a SB i'll be the first to say i was wrong about him.
till then glad as heck he's gone. i wonder if that 1st and goal at the 2 got him canned ? if so Jimmy will be asking that question of the next guy and i hope so. so stupid

I think they had this decided weeks ago ...

I really didn't watch much of the game, the Steelers got out to a 17-0 lead and while I had it on, I was helping Dad learn about his new Smart TV and how it works ...

Too add more agony to the Steelers not making the playoff ...

Now it's being reported that SD should have been penalized on the play that Succup missed the FG as they had too many players on one side of the ball.
Some rule about over loading one side with 7 players or something like that.

Succup should have had a chance then at a 36 yard FG and the Steelers would have been in.

I think they had this decided weeks ago ...
why you think that ?

you did not see me calling him out till last week.
if we had NO running game i could have let it slide but that was not the case. you run at second and goal at the 1 if you don't lose ground you run again then if you don't get in. then passing on 4th down is more understandable.

I really didn't watch much of the game,
have seen none of it, yet. ..........do i have to ? lol

Again as in almost every year, the NFL will have record ratings for the playoffs and the Superbowl without the supposed "America's Team" involved.

why you think that ?

you did not see me calling him out till last week.
if we had NO running game i could have let it slide but that was not the case. you run at second and goal at the 1 if you don't lose ground you run again then if you don't get in. then passing on 4th down is more understandable.

have seen none of it, yet. ..........do i have to ? lol

My neighbors a big Browns fan and has been telling me what he's been hearing, that said, he too didn't think he should be fired.

Whew what a nail biter!!Actually 2 nail biters.Thank you Kyle Orton!

Eagles NFC East Champs
Panthers NFC South Champs

Dreading for them to have to possibly play each other for trip to NFC championship.

My oh my,when will the Clowns ever learn?They are fast becoming the laughing stock of the NFL!The rotating coaching carousel will not work.

My neighbors a big Browns fan
i'm under 200lb ............lol

My neighbors has been telling me what he's been hearing, that said, he too didn't think he should be fired.
i heard no talk of it before the Jets game.

"we all" knew he had a small chance of winning i guess. i did.
what we don't know is how much was he sold and or selling Brandon Weeden if he was all in and thought he was going to pan out.......... that is reason enough to ship him.

lets face it until a coach gets a top 10 QB his days are numbered, yet he mostly has no control of that.
look how much better Marvin Lewis is these days as your proof.

Dolphins are eliminated (sorry Rey). Defending SB champ Ravens are also eliminated. The AFC's final playoff spot will be the Chargers (with a win) or the Steelers (if SD loses).

Should've known better than to think they were going to win that game hehe.....

I think Philbin in Miami may also be joining them after the last two weeks.

I don't think that will happen but My dream come true would be if they get rid of that scumbag Ireland. I've noticed that the coach and gm aren't on the same page as to what direction the team should head to. Ireland's resume speaks for itself.Get that bastard out of here already!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts