NFL 2013 Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, a different coach would have provided different results?
You make it sound that way.
However we all know better.

He's not saying that at all Jim. Read his post again,it's quite clear.

it must be special getting fired as a NFL HC all nice to each other and all most of the time. never seen that in my world. must be those millions of $$$ they get even after they leave.......... lol

Looks like Manning's yardage record is being reviewed. There was a play that was ruled a 7-yard pass to Decker, but it might be changed to a lateral. Manning only broke the record by 1 yard.

Here's the play in question....

peyton+manning+backward+pass+eric+decker.gif

Looks like Manning's yardage record is being reviewed. There was a play that was ruled a 7-yard pass to Decker, but it might be changed to a lateral. Manning only broke the record by 1 yard.

Pretty legit review actually. Looks like a backwards pass which would result in a rush for Decker.

I'm not a spiteful person by nature, but sorry this would make me LOL!! :)

Last edited:
I think it's close enough where either way would be fine with me.

Elias Sports Breau, the third party responsible for stats in the NFL says Manning's record will stand. An overhead view of the play shows Manning is about a foot behind Decker.

Sent from my VZW Note 3

Steelers did thier part down the stretch ... just watching to see if the KC back up can beat the SD Starters.

Steelers didn't do anything, they lost 8 games, they don't deserve to make the playoffs.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

He's serious, he's pitched other conspiracies before. It's a Steeler fan thing. On another forum a fan is claiming the game was fixed altogether.

Sent from my VZW Note 3

Not all Steeler fans, they didn't even deserve to be in the mix. I don't care if the guy missed the field goal or the refs blew a call, if the Steelers would of won the games that they were suppose to they would of been in the playoffs, their fault no one else's fault.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Bears resign Cutler to a 7 year contract. Also sign CB Tim Jennings to 4 year contract. Also resigned Matt Slauson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts