NFL 2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, from reading the last several posts, you'd think that William Clay Ford has SOLD the Lions .....

Sadly, it hasn't happened :(

Or that Jerry Jones and or Daniel Snyder had sold their teams.:D I bet there would be a lot of happy Cowboy and Redskin fans then.

People in Miami celebrating as if we just won the SB!! HA! Sad isn't it? :eek:

Just heard that Jay Gruden will likely be the next head coach of the Redskins. I am glad he is gone from the Bengals but not happy to have to put up with him in Washington.

People in Miami celebrating as if we just won the SB!! HA! Sad isn't it? :eek:

Doesn't Miami need a team first before winning the SB?:D

Cheers, K

PS- Miami: City of Champions (Dolphins, Panthers, Marlins). No wonder fans over there are always depressed.

Doesn't Miami need a team first before winning the SB?:D

Cheers, K

PS- Miami: City of Champions (Dolphins, Panthers, Marlins). No wonder fans over there are always depressed.

Easy now there big fella!The Dolphins have 2 SB wins,and need I remind you,the only perfect season in NFL history!;) I think the Marlins have won the world series a couple of times as well,oh and don't forget the Heat.

It could be worse,imagine being a Cleveland fan in all pro sports fan.:D

Last edited:
Easy now there big fella!The Dolphins have 2 SB wins,and need I remind you,the only perfect season in NFL history!;) I think the Marlins have won the world series a couple of times as well,oh and don't forget the Heat.

It could be worse,imagine being a Cleveland in all pro sports fan.:D

Yes we have 2 championships and I believe a total of 5 appearances, plus the winning-est coach in NFL history. Not to mention one of the best Qb's ever to play the game. When you're used to all that it just makes you sick to see Miami go down hill since 2000. Yes I realize we're not the lions,browns etc... But we're used to a certain culture that has been missing for 14 years now. Just to be relevant again would be nice, not the butt of many jokes :eek:

it's unimaginable. :rain::ballchain::croc::second::river:facepalm

I truly do sympathize with you.I don't understand how the Browns continually have such a loyal fan base,the Indians I can see.At least they don't pack up and leave town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts