NFL 2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imprisoned Pennsylvania man seeks injunction to remove San Diego Chargers from playoffs for what he feels was unjust entry because of bad calls in Week 17, according to the Baltimore Sun

lmaooooo like this is going to stop or go anywhere ....:rolleyes: Imprisoned Pennsylvania man seeks injunction to remove San Diego Chargers from playoffs for what he feels was unjust entry because of bad calls in Week 17, according to the Baltimore Sun http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...junction-remove-san-diego-153820166--nfl.html

That's why I kinda hope they win if the pats don't so that it increases the chances he rides off into the sunset.

Sent from my VZW Note 3

Besides, Brady has more years left in him and I am sure he will be in this spot again.

i packed up and left town.

but the people there are really did hard sports fans. and some have died waiting.

It must suck to know that the team that was the Clowns have two super bowl wins and the new Clowns just lose year after year after year.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

I typical Detroit Lions fashion, they were all set to sign Wisenhunt as thier next coach, then Tennessee signed him instead ....

Lions can't do ANYTHING right. :rolleyes:

I typical Detroit Lions fashion, they were all set to sign Wisenhunt as thier next coach, then Tennessee signed him instead ....

I think Caldwell would be a terrible choice. Who else is out there that would be a good fit for the lions? Feel bad for their fans....

I think Caldwell would be a terrible choice. Who else is out there that would be a good fit for the lions? Feel bad for their fans....

They are leaning towards Caldwell with high support for him coming from Tony Dungy, I'd rather see Tony than Caldwell.

Mike Muncheck impressed as well.

Mike Zimmer, but I hope he ends up staying with the Bengals.

Imo he would be a solid hire for them.lions have stafford, and a solid d line, look what ken done in az.when he had warner.

Sent from my SM-T310 using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)