NFL 2015-16 Season

Crazy that Denver can still miss the playoffs and are down to only a 57% chance to win the division. If they can't get past the Bengals on MNF they drop to 2nd and into a wildcard spot.
IF they lose to both the Bengals & the Chargers, they could be out of the playoffs(the Jets & the Steelers still have to defeat their respective opponents next week). IF they beat both the Bengals & the Chargers, AND......the Patriots lose to the Dolphins next week, the Broncos will get a bye & home field advantage throughout the playoffs. Just goes to show you how crazy things are in the AFC right now.

It's overtime......the Patriots win the the toss & elect to.............KICK, WTF???!!!!:eeek
And they potentially lost the game because of it, and probably knocked the Steelers out of the playoffs, or any chance they had by messing this call up.
That said if the Steelers couldn't handle the Ravens and Browns on thier own, they don't deserve to make the playoffs.

IF they lose to both the Bengals & the Chargers, they could be out of the playoffs(the Jets & the Steelers still have to defeat their respective opponents next week). IF they beat both the Bengals & the Chargers, AND......the Patriots lose to the Dolphins next week, the Broncos will get a bye & home field advantage throughout the playoffs. Just goes to show you how crazy things are in the AFC right now.
So, are you saying IF the Broncos lose thier last two games the Steelers are still in if they win next week ?

If so, TY, I've been looking for that info since the game has been over and no one is posting it from what I could find.

So, are you saying IF the Broncos lose thier last two games the Steelers are still in if they win next week ?

If so, TY, I've been looking for that info since the game has been over and no one is posting it from what I could find.
Yes. Steelers aren't eliminated yet. You might still be in it if the Jets lose also I think.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Via CBS: the Steelers need to beat the Browns next week and hope the Jets lose to the Bills (7-8). Or the Steelers need to beat the Browns and the Broncos (10-4) need to lose to the Bengals (11-3) on Monday night and to the Chargers (4-11) next Sunday.

Via CBS: the Steelers need to beat the Browns next week and hope the Jets lose to the Bills (7-8). Or the Steelers need to beat the Browns and the Broncos (10-4) need to lose to the Bengals (11-3) on Monday night and to the Chargers (4-11) next Sunday.

Oh, thats good news, it's not as complicated and either scenario could happen ...
I guess I'm suddenly a BILLS FAN.
I have noticed that Tyrod Taylor is having a pretty decent season ...

Go BILLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they potentially lost the game because of it, and probably knocked the Steelers out of the playoffs, or any chance they had by messing this call up.
That said if the Steelers couldn't handle the Ravens and Browns on thier own, they don't deserve to make the playoffs.
Sadly, the Steelers can be world beaters one week and stink up the joint the next.

Oh, thats good news, it's not as complicated and either scenario could happen ...
I guess I'm suddenly a BILLS FAN.
I have noticed that Tyrod Taylor is having a pretty decent season ...

Go BILLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, Go Vikings !!!

I'm tired of seeing Green Bay win the division .... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)